2. Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore our security.
3. Made a decision to turn our political will over to the God of Israel as understood by the Jewish sages.
4. Made a searching inventory of ourselves and the anti-Israel propaganda we've spread.
5. Admitted to God and to society, the destructive nature of radical Islam and peace addiction.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of political analysis.
7. Humbly asked Him to fix our moral compass.
8. Made a list of all persons injured and murdered because of our political arrogance and became willing to support Israeli communities throughout the Land of Israel.
9. Made direct amends to such people and communities wherever possible.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and strive to reset our moral compass when we saw how wrong we were.
11. Sought through prayer and political activism to improve our contact with the God of Israel as understood by the Jewish sages, praying for knowledge of His will for us, true political insight, and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual and political awakening because of working these steps, we tried to carry this message to all peace addicts, and to practice them in our lives and political affairs.
A new dawn is arising, change is coming, the light of day is shining on a world where only Islamic darkness, addiction and despair had previously reined. Islam calls itself the religion of peace, yet Donald Trump seems to understand who the enemy is.
Recently with the Brexit vote, Brits chose to withdraw from the EU, rather than let possible Syrian/ISIS terrorists into their country. Polls show that parties throughout Europe, supporting similar policies, are on the rise. America's Obama-care will soon get an overhaul by the new Trump administration in Washington. I hope they add a version of the PAA twelve step program to their health care system as well.
Or, does Netanyahu himself have to go to rehab? Only time will tell.
Ariel Natan Pasko, an independent analyst and consultant, has a Master's Degree specializing in International Relations, Political Economy & Policy Analysis. His articles appear regularly on numerous news/views and think-tank websites and in newspapers. His latest articles can also be read on his archive: The Think Tank by Ariel Natan Pasko. He can be contacted at: ArielNatanPasko@columnist.com
(c) 2017/5777 Pasko
Published at: Arutz Sheva/IsraelNatuionalNews.com, United with Israel, etc.